Timemore Black Mirror BASIC+ Coffee Scale
One of the top tools of the coffee trade is a weigh scale, and this is a good one.
- It has a weight capacity of up to 2kg (2000g)
- Rechargeable battery via USB-C (comes with cord)
- Built in touch timer to keep you on track
- Has a beep mode, and silent mode.
Why use a scale when making coffee, you ask?
- It's the truest way to measure your coffee dose, and brewing. Eye level / tablespoons / cups and mls can be very misleading and vary due to bean density, etc.
- Ensure proper ratios (we use 1:16) -- but also allow you to control / experiment with different ratios.
- Allows you to compare with others with a known measurement (20g of coffee, for example, instead of 2.5 Tablespoons of whatever spoon you have).